- We accept and believe the Bible to be the true, living, inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the Trinity and that there is only One God eternally in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Salvation and that even in our sin God so loved us that He sent His only begotten son, Jesus, to die for us.
- We believe that if we make an open confession and believe that Christ was raised from the dead we are saved.
- We believe in baptism by water. This is symbolic of the Christian identification with the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Mission Statement: TO WIN SOULS AND MAKE DISCIPLES FOR CHRIST!
As a dynamic Church seeking to do the will of God, we purpose in our ministry and in our hearts to make Disciples for Christ by:
- Attracting and leading the unsaved to Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrating the love of Christ among ourselves and to the surrounding communities.
- Encouraging the saved to develop a closer relationship with the Lord.
- Striving to become all things to all men that we might by all means save some.